FOOD & LODGING
Nourish Your Mind, Body, Heart and Soul
Welcome to Hestia, a healing sanctuary surrounded by a flowing creek and 10 private acres of forested land. The Hestia retreat space is intentionally designed to nourish your mind, body, heart and soul.
The close proximity of Hestia retreat center to Stewart Mineral Springs Resort and Mount Shasta is ideal for healing. Mount Shasta is regarded as one of the world’s most prominent sacred sites, comparable to the pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge, and Machu Picchu. The mineral waters found in this special part of Northern California are considered to be some of the most potent healing waters in the world.
All of our indoor and outdoor spaces have been optimized by a professional fengshui master to ensure that you rest well.
There are several comfortable indoor spaces at Hestia that are perfect for intimate retreats and gatherings. The big A-Frame house has 3 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The open layout is perfect for gathering and offers spacious shared accommodations.
The small eco-cabin is nestled right next to the flowing creek and sleeps up to 3 people with a downstairs futon and an upstairs sleeping loft.
Our new 30-foot yurt is perfect for group yoga, meditation, movement, music and art. It can also seat 80 people comfortably for a sit down meal.
Our new 30-foot and 22-foot yurts are perfect for group yoga, healing sessions, meditation, movement, music and art.
- 1 fully furnished A-frame house with 11 beds (sleeps up to 14)
- 1 fully furnished eco-cabin with 2 beds (sleeps up to 3)
- 30-foot yurt for gathering and movement (80 people seated; 30 people for yoga; 50 people for movement)
- 22-foot traditional Mongolian yurt (sleeps up to 8; 15 people for movement)
- 7 glampsites with comfy beds available in the spring and summer (sleeps 2-4 people in each glampsite)
- Over 10 private acres with a creek, labyrinth, healing art garden, and spaces for walking, star gazing, meditation, and yoga
- 10-minute walk to healing mineral baths at Stewart Mineral Springs Resort
- Free wifi access in the A-Frame
PROPERTY RENTAL FOR 15 OR MORE
- $60/person/night (includes cleaning fee)
- Complimentary stay for one retreat leader
PROPERTY RENTAL FOR 14 OR LESS
- A-Frame House: $420/night + $160 cleaning fee
- Eco-cabin: $125/night + $75 cleaning fee
- 30-foot yurt: $300/day (includes cleaning fee)
- 22-foot yurt: $180/day (includes cleaning fee)
- Glampsites with real beds (available late spring to early-fall): $45/person/night (includes cleaning fee)
Cook your meals or hire a chef with our fully equip kitchen.
Enjoy a meal with lovely creekside views and our grounding peace tree.
The living room is designed for lounging with ample pouf seating.
Downstairs Bear Room (1 Queen & 2 Twins)
The downstairs Bear Room has a queen bed and two twins.
With the forested views, it feels like you’re sleeping in a bear den!
The room has a large walk-in closet for you to store your belongings.
Upstairs Fish Room (1 Full & 2 Twins)
The upstairs Fish Room has a full-sized bed and two twins.
The water-inspired theme feels flowing, calm and peaceful.
Each bathroom has everything you need–hair dryer, towels and toiletries!
Upstairs Hummingbird Room (2 Fulls & 3 Twins)
The upstairs Hummingbird Room has a patio and wonderful views facing the creek.
Our most spacious room has two full-sized beds and three twins.
Listen to the sounds of the creek as you sleep and enjoy the bright, airy feeling in the room.
Eco-Cabin (1 Full & 1 Twin)
Get a peaceful night’s sleep on the comfortable Japanese futon bed set on a spacious vaulted room.
Enjoy the tranquility of camping with the comforts of this eco-cabin fully-equipped with a micro fridge and hot plate for cooking.
This stylish designer bathroom has a spacious layout and is fueled with a tankless propane tank and composting toilet.
Glamping (Only for Spring to Early-Fall Retreats)
Each of the 5 glampsites on the property has its own personality and nature element. We have forest and creekside glampsites! Water or earth… we have it all!
Our glampsites can sleep as many as 4-6 people! 🙂 They are fit for kings, queens and the entire village!
Get a peaceful night’s sleep on a comfy mattress, soft blankets, and a nightstand. What else could you ask for?
Our Magical Yurts
30-Foot Yurt for Movement, Meditation and Art
Enjoy the the blue skies, gorgeous mountain views and fragrant cedar and juniper trees surrounding the yurt.
Our yurt can accommodate 80 people comfortably for more formal sit-down dining.
The wrap around deck is perfect for outdoor meals, sunbathing and movement classes.
22-Foot Traditional Mongolian Yurt
Our majestic Mongolian yurt can sleep up to 6. It is nestled in the forest and offers a supportive healing space for small group or private healing sessions.
Experience the connection between heaven and earth with the intricate paintings around the dome of the yurt.
Photo credit: Starnationreiki.com
The acoustics in this yurt are powerful, which makes it ideal for bodywork and sound/energy healing.
Photo credit: Starnationreiki.com
For your gathering, we can refer you to our talented network of local chefs who can prepare healthy, organic meals for your retreat for $18-$22 per person per meal.
On a tight budget? Pick from our set menu options below for $15 per person per meal which includes a one-time delivery service from our favorite food cooperative. This is definitely the best catering deal in town!
- ORGANIC SEASONAL MEALS
- EDIBLE ELEMENTS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- PREPARED WITH LOVE AND JOY
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNER
Create Your Retreat Menu By Choosing from Below…
(Gluten-Free and Vegan Options Available)
- Tofu Scramble
- Assorted Quiches
- Fruit Salad, Granola and Yogurt Bar
- Lentil Soup with Brown Rice and Paprika Kale
- Mung Dahl Soup with Roasted Veggies
- Vegan Shepard’s Pie
- Vegan Paella
- Vegan Jackfruit Enchilada with Herbed Squash Zucchini Medley and Salad
- Vegan Tikka Masala with Coconut Rice and Masala Cauliflower
- Spinach Lasagna with Green Bean Almondine