Rest, rejuvenate and reconnect in nature.
Welcome to Hestia, a healing sanctuary surrounded by a flowing creek and 10 private acres of forested land. Our retreat space is intentionally designed to nourish your mind, body, heart and soul.
The close proximity of Hestia retreat center to Mount Shasta is ideal for deep healing and transformation. Mount Shasta is regarded as one of the world’s most prominent sacred sites, comparable to the pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge, and Machu Picchu. The mineral waters found in this special part of Northern California are considered to be some of the most potent healing waters in the world.
All of our indoor and outdoor spaces have been designed by a professional fengshui master to ensure that you rest well.
OVERVIEW OF THE LAND
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath A-frame house with 11 beds (sleeps up to 14)
- 2 room, 1 bath eco-cabin with 2 beds (sleeps up to 3)
- 30-foot open space yurt (accommodates 80 people seated; 30 people for yoga; 50 people for movement)
- 22-foot traditional Mongolian yurt (sleeps up to 6; 12 people for movement)
- Summer massage tent for private healing sessions
- 5 upgraded canvas glampsites with comfy beds (Available in the spring and summer. Sleeps 1-3 people in each glampsite.)
- Over 10 private acres with a creek, labyrinth, healing art garden, and outdoor spaces for forest bathing, walking, star gazing, meditation, and yoga
- Free wifi access in the A-Frame
There are several comfortable indoor spaces at Hestia that are perfect for intimate retreats and gatherings. The big A-Frame house has 3 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The open layout is perfect for gathering and offers spacious shared accommodations.
The eco-cabin is nestled right next to the flowing creek and sleeps up to 3 people with a downstairs futon and an upstairs sleeping loft.
Our 30-foot and 22-foot yurts are perfect for group yoga, sound healing, meditation, movement, music and art.
$70/person pricing for whole property rental for 16 or more people.
We require a 3-night minimum for every stay to support our sustainability and your personal healing and transformation.