Come home to the peace and stillness of nature
Welcome to Hestia, a healing sanctuary surrounded by a flowing creek and 10 private acres of forested land. Our retreat space is intentionally designed to nourish your mind, body, heart and soul.
We’ve found that people heal, transform, and expand much faster when they spend extended time in nature. Our sacred land is a safe refuge for you to come home to yourself and fully receive what you need to thrive.
The close proximity of Hestia retreat center to Mount Shasta is ideal for deep healing and transformation. Mount Shasta is regarded as one of the world’s most prominent sacred sites, comparable to the pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge, and Machu Picchu. The mineral waters found in this special part of Northern California are considered to be some of the most potent healing waters in the world.
OUR SOCIALLY-DISTANCED PERSONAL RETREAT SPACES:
- Eco-cabin with 2 beds (sleeps up to 3)
- 30-foot open space yurt (sleeps up to 4)
- 22-foot traditional Mongolian yurt (sleeps up to 3)
- 5 deluxe 10 by 14 foot canvas glampsites with comfy beds (sleeps up to 2 per glampsite)
- Vintage camper (sleeps 1)
- Over 10 private acres with a creek, labyrinth, healing art garden, and outdoor spaces for forest bathing, walking, star gazing, meditation, and yoga
NIGHTLY RATES (3-NIGHT MINIMUM):
|1 PERSON||2 PERSONS||3 PERSONS||4 PERSONS|
|30-foot Mama Yurt||$150||$225||$300||$375|
|22-foot Mongolian Yurt||$125||$175||$225||N/A|
|Deluxe Glamping Tents||$65||$90||N/A||N/A|